Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sari Tutorial, Dhal, Lunch, Bride and Prejudice.

After the board meeting there was a Sari Tutorial at my house for the Bugsplat Arts Association. My friend, Honey, was there teaching Naomi, Lilly, Nell and Nadia how to wear saris. On the way home I stopped at the Bugsplat General Store (this Bugsplat business will settle down soon, I'm sure) and bought six champagne flutes. Nadia brought crackers and dip and we had olives, cheese, roast peppers and champagne. There was a lot of giggling and safety pins and silliness and I had a really good time.

Honey and I went to lunch the next day and in the evening we all went to see Bride and Prejudice at the Bugsplat Arts Association Bollywood night - feast and a movie. I made dhal for my ticket, Gray made banana halva for his and Honey made an Indian toffee for hers. It was a wonderful movie and really great night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home