Monday, April 02, 2007

National Sparks & Firestarters.

After a very pleasant two months since leaving my job as Manager of the Bugsplat Tourist Bureau and swanning about (like the bohemian writer described somewhat longingly by my buddy Dave) from creative project to creative project, I have accidentally ended up with a job again. Dammit.

This one is at least paid quite well. It is part time. It is in Littlesplat with the National Sparks and Firestarters, as a casual clerical officer. Super Temp!

Cape & Tights optional.

5 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger winstoninabox said...

Congrats from me to you.

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger emmajeans said...

I don't know what a national spark and firestarter is, but I am glad you get to wear a cape and tights again if that's what you want!
Dave is evil for even suggesting that 'bohemian writer' is a viable career choice, because I want to do that so badly right now... Of course I am very bad at it and get more writing done when I'm *not* relying on it as a career. Plus I need to practise being Grown Up.
yay for Polly!
Huzzah!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Of course, Dave also wants to live a bohemian writer lifestyle, but was silly enough to have bought a big expensive house that cannot be easily paid off with blog commentaries on how crummy having a job is and how great it is to swan about drinking coffee and not working for a living.

Just so that you understand that I am suffering for my lack of art, okay? [grin]

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Also - "National Parks and Wildlife", at a guess? That doesn't sound like a bad gig at all!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Polysemous said...

thank you good readers, for congratulations, huzzahs and grins at my good fortune - yes, it is as you suspect Mr Dave, and what a strange thing it is to return to. I hope to see your big expensive house soon too, and do a bit of swanning with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home