Wednesday, June 04, 2008

If she ever needs a home...


This dog, Wednesday, she is as big as a world to me.
Her eyes! Her nose and her pretty little paws and the way she nuzzles into my shoulder...

"You are the single most persuasive argument for cloning I have ever encountered", sayeth Nadia to Wednesday.

Nadia the checkout goddess scanning groceries at Coles in Littlesplat with her eyes like blue ice, skin like snow, and those elegant eyebrows that offer a syncopated commentary on whatever startling wit or arch remark she is offering you unworthy yet graciously indulged customer;

"Let me know if she ever needs a home."

Oh she has a home. She owns my heart.

2 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger alixkid said...

cute cute cute cute cute

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Dave said...

How very cute indeed. Love the name, too. Days make good names. Well, not Thursday, but that's the exception that proves the rules.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home