Monday, March 16, 2009

Events have been eventful.

So you all know I'm going to meet See You Next Wednesday in Edinburgh, don't you?

In other news, we have a buyer for our swamp, and we made an offer on a little house conditional on that sale going through without a hitch, and this was accepted. It's a little house in town, walking distance to everything and it's quite nice. We hope to put a big shed out the back. It's good news. It will take three or so weeks before everything is done, and we're not moving in until 3 months time, at least.

7 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger alixkid said...

YAY!! now breath. I always find the property stuff umba stressful. There is so much passion tied up in buying.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Polysemous said...

OOh yes, that is good advice Alixkid, and my but it is stressful with the papers in transit and the solicitors and the loans and the wot ifs...

*deep inhalation*

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger emmajeans said...

What do you need for your trip to The Other Side Of The World?

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Polysemous said...

a duplicator machine for My Favourite Skirt.

my current Favourite Skirt is so wonderful I wish I could wear it every single day forever and ever

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger alixkid said...

Remember the only things you really need to pack are passport, credit card, tickets and travel insurance. Everything else can be solved by shopping.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Polysemous said...

That's good advice Alix, and I'm feeling extra prepared now I have my big, black, Made In England Doc Marten boots on my feet.

Stompy!

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger alixkid said...

YAY for stompy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home