Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Last night I had the strangest dream.

I was in a giant theme park which was cold and white and strange and full of water. Visitors to the theme park were mostly Japanese people and my sense was that I was the stranger - that the theme park was in Japan. Everybody, including me, wore matching swimming costumes and special waterproof slippers. We were playing in artificially created surf. I looked up to see a dam wall stretching high into the sky and as I was watching it burst over the edge and came pouring down, drowning a very beautiful boy. I tried to save him but he sank before I could reach him. I tried to tell other people about the drowning boy but they all thought I was crazy.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger jinx said...

I know the feeling, dreams can really freak you out even when they are strange. I had one about Jay, we were living in a military state and he was arrested for smuggling korean noodles into the country he was given the death penalty, it was the last day and we were trying to prevent it. I woke up crying my eyes out and had to phone him straight away. I told him about it and he laughed saying it was silly. Then the next day he called to say that on the news was a story about 6 people who were killed in south korea when a cooking pot that was cooking noodles exploded. Wierd huh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home