Saturday, July 30, 2005

Another silly quiz.


You Are Sam From "Benny & Joon."

You are very talented at physical comedy. People are in awe of your abilities. However, you have many quirks which can either win people over or completely annoy them. But you're a sweetheart through and through, and it's hard not to love you.

Take The Johnny Depp Quiz!



I think it was Trouble who took that quiz, oh, wait, my apologies, it was Sausage. Cease with the howls of outrage you little scamps. How am I supposed to tell one filthy little brat from another similarly grubby urchin?

So now you know, of all the Johnny Depps we could be, Sausage is *looks up* Sam from "Benny and Joon". Was that the Charlie Chaplin inspired one? I get my Depps muddled. You?

It's Saturday afternoon and I've finally come to terms with the fact that last Saturday we missed out on Doctor Who. Oh, woe, woe, woe is me, and it was such an unnecessary catastrophe - we have a video, we have tape, we have a nerd slave husband.

I suppose I should admit to being Thea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home