Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Six Bellydancers in Bugsplat.

I love these dancers.

There's Honey, Freida, Zil, Renee, and Lalla.
(I made those names up, and it made my brain hurt!)
Zil and Renee are both coming to Boxing with me next term and Frieda will be coming to Yoga with Yama.

We had such a brilliant dance together tonight. Everyone danced well and they were so well connected that I took a risk and tried them with a daring little exercise, a variation on something I once did at a workshop a couple of years ago; basically passing direction from dancer to dancer without a predetermined pattern; which is requires a lot of trust and good energy between all the dancers. It worked! There's some talk of costumes, and some talk of choreography.

I'm Calypso, in case you're wondering. Hi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home