Friday, December 02, 2005

Hit and myth.

9 Bugsplatians and one dazzling artist, the sculptor, Francoise, had dinner at our house last night in the first of what will be several dinner parties for Francoise in Bugsplat, in which he will develop a myth of Bugsplat - to create his sculptures around. I really wish I'd just been attending, rather than hosting the dinner party. There was Nadia and Troy, Lanie, Naomi and Pete, Nance and Dan, Francoise, Gray and me. I was anxious and miserable most of the time, smiling brightly under my new short haircut. Now it's over, I might actually enjoy it.

4 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger winstoninabox said...

New haircut.
New pictures?

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Penn said...

Yes. Me too. I want shots.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger emmajeans said...

Pictures would be awesome... or I could just hang on for 23(?) sleeps!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Polysemous said...

Gray did take pictures. Trouble in every one. She's so strong. I want pictures of meeeeee, or at least just Jo. Not some dungeon scamp made good.

grumpy Thea
*preens new hair*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home