Saturday, February 11, 2006

Monsieur Baton & the Piano Mistress.

Monsieur Baton = Gray
Piano Mistress = Polly (mostly Mannie and Thea)

Newsflash! We have bought a piano.

See, you can't buy pianos if you have a mortgage, really, you can't.
(Well maybe one or two but seriously, pianos are a Very Expensive Habit.)

And.. since we lost out on the little block of land, we have no mortgage.

Therefore, it naturally follows that.. we should buy a piano.
(If it weighs more than a duck, and believe me, it does.)

It's a very beautiful piano. Stay tuned. I shall post a picture of it.

7 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Penn said...

Wonderful!!

And you can't have a piano in a caravan either....

Lucky you, you two.

Happy twinkling

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger alixkid said...

Excellent.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger emmajeans said...

groans @ "stay tuned"

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Polysemous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Polysemous said...

I thought about putting it in italics... but I thought someone might kill me.

:)

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Polysemous said...

I got rid of my own comment because I realised it needed me pulling a stupid face.

When I get the technology to pull stupid faces online, there will be no stopping me.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger emmajeans said...

you have access to a digital camera... there's nothing stopping you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home