Monday, June 26, 2006

Leg girl, again.

At high school(s) we were the leg girl.
Hobbling along.
In and out of plaster too many times, and it didn't help.
That ankle is still crap.
It never healed.
I hate doctors who don't consider the damage treatment causes when they make their decisions.
And I'm still angry with my mother.

At the Bugsplat Hospital on Friday a physiotherapist taught me how to use crutches and it turns out that all those years in my teens, I'd been doing it wrong.
That's how stupid things were for me then. I was pretty hopeless.
There were lots of us hobbling around and we weren't doing much talking to each other.

It's better now.

4 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger winstoninabox said...

Hey leg grrrllll,

U know I thinking of you. Get well soon.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger emmajeans said...

Leg-Girl could be your superhero name!

your sidekick could be Torso-Boy.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Polysemous said...

No, no, my sidekick is always gonna be Busty Rusty. He has the tights, after all.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Shhh said...

Hope you are dancing again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home