Friday, September 19, 2008

Change, feast.

The holiday is going brilliantly. It is such a relief to be out of Bugsplat for a bit. Here there'a horizon or two. I miss those. I can see the ocean from this house, sun setting in the west, etcet. It's good. It's fresh. My sister and brother-in-love are wonderful hosts. Food. Wine. Conversation. All good. And our dogs get along.

I've really enjoyed being away from all the village drama. God it gets crazy sometimes. I've enjoyed feeling my strength, taking bus, train about. Feeling less desperate about my life. It's a good feeling.

I know it's just because it's a holiday. I know it's not anything really to do with place but my god a change is as good as a feast.

And there hasn't been a shortage of feasts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home