Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Melbourne Cup Day Hat.

Me: MMMMssssssphugglfuckingshilillbastardgetinthereyounastyOUCH.

Gray: There are aspects of your job that I really don't envy.

Me: A man would have had to go to the Melbourne Cup Day lunch, but he wouldn't have been asked to decorate a hat.

Gray: No, had a man got the Bugsplat Visitor Centre Manager job, he MIGHT have been asked a decorate a hat for Melbourne Cup Day. I, certainly, would have been expected to.

Me: Mpppppppppppphghhghghg - Man!!!?????? - snorgyle!!snigggerrOUCH!!

Gray: Hmmmmmmm.

Me: I need more hat pins.

4 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Penn said...

I loved the long words and said them loudly and slowly to get the whole gist.

Happy (what is it they do, the ladies at the races after hats..like, squashing the turds or something) turd squashing.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Polysemous said...

thanks yeppi! I'll squash a big one, just for you. *giggle*

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger emmajeans said...

at my workplace, the women wear fancy shmancy hats, the men wear fancy schmancy ties. Tomorrow, I will wear fancy schmancy stockings. Two layers of fishnets - bright pink and bright purple.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger jinx said...

Yah for your hat...after all that effort bet it looks fantastical...please send or blog picy of said hat for my viewing pleasure :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home