Saturday, October 22, 2005

Trundle.

Life is trundling along.
Work is fine, dance is fine, yoga is fine, boxing is fine, inflicting guitar upon innocent Saturday morning Bugsplat Food Co-op shoppers is fine, SheOak is fine.
We're still lighting the fire most evenings but spring has definitely arrived. There are meadows full of "blue flags" and "pink petticoats".
I'm feeling a bit tired, and wondering why I try so hard, you know, what is it I want?
A gold star?

Curious about the etymology of the word "trundle", I found this online. So far I haven't had much time to enjoy it, but it looks promising.

5 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger emmajeans said...

gold star for polly!
your juggling skills are an inspiration to all of us.

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Eight Lives Left said...

I like trundling. It's better than the disgruntled stomp. :)

Sassy

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Penn said...

Hello there Polly. This medium is strange. I thought I would give it a shot and now I am just stuck stuck stuck.

But I love to read your blogs and I think I am trundling a bit myself.

Wish we could trundle together some more....

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Polysemous said...

Oh, gosh, so do I.

Of all the people I like to trundle with, you're the absolute most wonderful person to trundle with of all.

:)
Is that a compliment?

I'm not sure either!
I love you and miss you so much sometimes it takes my breath away.

*kiss*

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Penn said...

trundle
bumble
fumble.......tumble?

It has that wobblish connotation whilst still pretending to be a well oiled old fashionedsih tractor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home