Monday, July 04, 2005

Double entry book-keeping isn't as dull as it sounds, boys and girls.

The finance officer is away somewhere less dark, wet and cold - leaving me to deduce from first principles the existance of cornflakes and BAS activity statements.

I'd always assumed that accounting was up there in the Top Ten Most Boring Things Ever, but I'm finding that at least two of us (Mannie, Trouble) really enjoy it. They're even developing some opinions about which accounting philosophy is to be preferred. (Double entry book keeping apparently and some codwallop about the Methodists which I'm sure Mannie is just making up.)

Work is okay, bellydance is still fun, SheOak are still working on Hera's songs and I've been busking at the Organic Food Co-op. I can play 129 songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home