Saturday, April 15, 2006

Station of the cross.

Last night BigSpat TV Network decided to give us a little Good Friday gift - "The Passion". With no commercials! Mannie thought it was great. I was glad to have that to make as an offering to Ms Mannie who really, really wanted us to agree to let her take communion at the Bugsplat Anglican Church tonight.

We might have said yes to the church going, except that;

1. We (dungeon) don't like the idea because it's bound to cause social issues like - people will think I'm Mannie. (I'm Trouble!) You know, just because I wear the same body as she does. And they'll think I'm a CHRISTIAN!! And they'll, I don't know, talk about God and stuff. Ew.

2. Tampopo=Dandelion is on at the Bugsplat Film Club tonight. It sounds great. It's Japanese and there's a cowboy hat wearing truck driver and a run-down noodle bar. I know where I'd rather be. Ms Mannie can usually rely on big support from Hinchinbrook for her going to church plans on the grounds that we ought to support people's individual spirituality ... but they're all really keen to see the movie.

Mannie: Dungeon grubs and pagans, the lot of you.
Hmmm... did you say something about a noodle bar?

2 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger emmajeans said...

I wanted to go to the Catholic church, but sleep won out.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger jinx said...

still in debate as to attending churchy like event during easter....debated so much that i missed my chance...is this a message that it is not for me...or just an indication as to the sever level of my disfunctional decision making skills?

love to you sweet....xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home