Thursday, August 17, 2006

Eats, roots and leaves.

That's why you don't ask Mr Wombat to dinner. Coz he ....

I didn't start this post intending to make an off-colour punctuation joke.

I started writing about roots, as in the putting down thereof, after driving home from Megan's house this afternoon; turning the corner down another natural avenue of peppermints; and asking myself the question: 'How can I ever leave?'.

Well I just don't think I can.

I think I'll be here... forever. Careful, careful! Last time I felt so smug was when I said;
"I'll be teaching bellydance at the Bugsplat Family Centre twice a week, forever".

And look what happenned to my knee.
That reminds me. Kneeews is knot so good. Knuff said.

I will be going to CitySplat soon, and then again, soon-ish to Hometown. I hope to gather fresh perspective from these trips away. I want to haunt myself again.

4 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger jinx said...

Been trying to call for 2 days with exciting news and can not get through...call me on mobile when you get this :)

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Penn said...

Hiya

Recognised your sister in NZ. Introduced myself.

Have fun in hometown.

Will be Balmy..

Hope the new block is doing well.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Penn said...

Didn't tell her I have oft worn her shirt

(he he)

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Polysemous said...

Yay!
She's a good egg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home